Building Hot List | Delayed Closing
We are talking to YOU!
Below is a list of all the current buildings that are eligible for up to $7,500 rebate.
NOTE: If your building is not listed below, YOU may be still eligible!
- Main Street Seaton by Averton – 1772 Rex Heath Drive, Pickering
- The Village Residences – 591 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto
- Wellesley on the Park – 11 Wellesley, Toronto
- Jasper Condo’s – 716 Main St E, Milton
- Hunt Club – 1350 Kingston Rd, Toronto
- Art Shoppe Lofts + Condos – 2131 Yonge Street, Toronto
- Station West Smart-Style Urban Towns – 101 Masonry Court, Burlington
- The West Condominiums at Stationwes – Masonry Court, Burlington
- The Met – Regional Road 7, Vaughan
- Carriage House (Flato Developments) – Dundalk
- Tamarack Homes – Ottawa
- MINTO Longbranch – 100 Long Branch Ave, Etobicoke
- The Residences of 488 University Avenue – 488 University Ave Toronto
- Eau De Soleil – 30 Shore Breeze Drive, Etobicoke
- Eau De Soleil – 20 Shore Breeze Drive, Etobicoke
- The Massey Tower – 197 Yonge Street, Toronto
- King Blue Condos – 355 King Street W, Toronto
- Garrison Point – 30 Ordnance Street, Toronto
- Islington Terrace – 65 Cordova Avenue, Etobicoke
- The Cumberland Suites – 180 Cumberland, Toronto
- 90 Niagara – 90 Niagara Street, Toronto
- 875 Queen Street E, Toronto
- 274 Logan Avenue, Toronto
- Riverside Square (south) – 25 Baseball Place, Toronto
- 150 Redpath Avenue, Toronto
- 161 Roehampton Avenue, Toronto
- 38 Perth Avenue, Toronto
- URL Waterloo – 275 Larch Street, Waterloo
- Waterview Condominiums – 544 North Service Road, Grimsby
- Park City – 440 Upper Middle Road, Burlington
NOTE: If your building is not listed above, YOU may be still eligible! We update this list as quickly as we can.
Click HERE to find out if you are eligible.